Share Your Story
We appreciate our teachers, so let's celebrate your stories! Over the last year, you and your colleagues have supported your schools, students, and communities in innumerable ways. We'd love to hear about it and to hear about the teachers who shaped you!
Highlight your story by sharing a "Teachers Shape the Future" video.
How to participate
Create a one-minute “selfie video” telling us how teachers shape the future. You can:
- Tell us how a teacher shaped your future.
- Or, think about the past, present, and future. How did you come to teaching? What is teaching like for your now? And what future are you working to create?
- Don't forget to tell us your name and where you teach.
Not sure how to make a selfie video? We made a 101 video for you!
How we’ll use your contribution
If we select your story, we will publish it on our web platform and celebrate it on social media. We may share your story on our website, on our social media channels, in email or in other digital outreach. We have campaigns and opportunities for teacher appreciation all year long. If we think your story is a fit for another campaign, we’ll let you know!
Who can share a video?
- All current K-12 teachers in the U.S.
How do I share?
- Submit your 1-minute video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the subject line “Teacher Appreciation”
- Answer the prompt in your video