Sign up for guides that take you every step of the way.
- Learn the eligibility criteria for teacher preparation programs in Kansas City.
- Get best practices for writing a winning personal statement for your application.
- Know what tests you’ll need to take and how to prepare for them.
- Learn about program costs and your financial aid options. (Hint: you can have your loans erased!)
If you have questions along the way, you can get free 1-on-1 advising from a TEACH Kansas City coach
What You Get
Have questions about what it takes to get into your top-choice teacher preparation program?
TEACH Kansas City Guides cover:
- GPA and Coursework Requirements
- Test Prep Resources
- Personal Statement Template
- Recommendation Letter Help
- Financial Aid Guidance
With Guides, you'll know before you apply—and get a little help when you're ready to make the leap.
All the Tips and Best Practices You Need
Teacher preparation programs have different admissions requirements depending on program type. Whether you're working on a bachelor's degree or you've already graduated, find out which programs are the best match for your academic background.
When you're ready to apply, get an inside look at the application process and a toolkit of application tips. Walk through best practices for sourcing your recommendation letters and writing a winning personal statement.
At some point in the process, you'll need to take exams that show you're ready to teach your chosen subject. Learn which tests you'll need, when you'll need them and how to prepare for them.